hmg definition



High Motor Guy

noun \ˈhī-mō-tər-gī \ 1. an athlete (usually a football player, usually a D-lineman or LBacker, usually not very good) lacking natural ability, but who gives 110% effort 110% of the time on 110% of sports clichés 2. a fresh and exciting sports blog.

Monday, October 3, 2011

MNF recap: The Colts die hard


The Colts, led by luscious locked QB and Hans Gruber associate Curtis Painter,
continued to surge ahead in the "suck for Luck" sweepstakes by falling to 0-4 in a 24-17 loss to the Bucs on Monday Night Football.
Painter, in his first career start managed to throw for 281 yds and 2 scores, and had this to say about his team's performance:
"It's always a little easier when you know you're going to get some playing time," Painter said. "We got off to a good start and put some points on the board. But obviously we have to find a way to put more points on the board and move the ball a little bit better."
Now if I were Painter I would have thanked (and possibly offered up my first born child to) Pierre Garçon for racking up both my TDs and half my passing yards on two short throws followed by monstrous YAC. Then again, if I were Painter I probably wouldn't sport the haircut of a 13 year old girl either, but hey that's just me.

Lost in this snore fest of a game that featured 20 penalties for 156 yds was that the comeback kid Josh Freeman led his Bucs to yet another 4th Quarter come from behind victory. Of course when you're playing the Colts, it's usually just a matter of when and not if the comeback is going to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Well done, the photoshop looks pretty legit. I think this may be the only full time job Legarrette Blount can keep.

    I can see a Beauty and the Beast theme going with Indy. You have Painter's hair as Beauty, Painter's play as the Beast and then you have Garcon, the bad guy.

    Nobody catch like Garcon, nobody inflates Painter's stats like Garcon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, now that's a Disney movie I'd pay money to see... or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete